Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And the plateau sets in...

Well ya'll...I'm pretty aggravated at the moment. I PLATEAU'D! Noooooooooooooo! I've been stuck between the same 3 pounds for 4 days now and I really have no idea what to do. I haven't exercised (which I'm sure is contributing to the problem)...I haven't been watching my fat grams, although I KNOW my calorie intake has been under 1200 a day.

It sucks pretty bad, and I'm discouraged so say the least. So I thought about taking the extremely unhealthy route and going on a water and lemon fast for the next few days, but after thinking about this for awhile, I decided I'm just going to start watching my fat grams, what I eat, and start exercising again today.

I think the problem is that it was Labor Day weekend and I've been off work, so I haven't really had a routine going on.

Saturday was the LSU game and if you know anything about sports in Louisiana, you know college game day in a HUGE DAY in the south! My dad had a big party at his house and they grilled all kinds of good food. Which by the way, I discovered my new favorite little appetizer dish. It was boneless pork stuffed with candied jalapenos and cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. AND. THEY. WERE DELICIOUS. So I ate alot of stuff at my dads on Saturday. Now that I think about it, all that stuff was probably well over 1200 calories.

Sunday, I ate at my grandmaws house...she always cooks a big lunch after church. That consisted of roast, rice and gravy, macaroni and cheese, fried okra, fried chicken, black eyed peas and rolls. So that wasn't very "healthy" either.

And yesterday, I ate a cheeseburger from Dairy Queen.

Ok yeah...now that all that's written down, I see why I hit a plateau.

GEEZ. Starting today though, I'm back on track ya'll. Some encouragement would be great if you have any to give ;)

Hope ya'll had a wonderful Labor Day and I look forward to catching up with all of ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment