Monday, September 16, 2013

No Weigh-In Surprise.

Hey ya'll! Happy MONDAY! Ok ok ok...I know most of you aren't happy it's Monday (including myself) but I figured I would make that sound a little exciting ;)

My week tends to go something like this:

MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THURSDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY

I had a pretty fun weekend though since my last update on Saturday. Yesterday, me, my sister and her boys went to my grandma's house for lunch and it was pretty amazing as you see. It's not really possible for me to turn away from a good, homecooked meal. We had roast, rice and gravy, macaroni and cheese, green beans & cornbread. Welcome to the south ya'll.



I mean...that right there explains the post of this title. I'm going to quit weighing every single day because I'm sure that'll just drag me down...especially on days I eat like that. So from now on, I'm going to weigh in every Wednesday. You know...do the whole "weigh-in Wednesday" thing. We'll see how that goes. It may last...it may not. So yeah. That's my new challenge.

Last night, I watched the Miss America pageant and have to say I was highly disappointed. Like alot of folks, I was definitely rooting for my home state, Miss Louisiana- Jaden Leach, to take the crown. Unfortunately, she didn't even get in the top 15. And she's really drop dead gorgeous. ANNOYING. Get your stuff together, judges! Grr. A guy I went to high school is actually dating her, so I thought that was kind of cool.

On the food side of things, today is a new week...so starting out kind of fresh again. I had a turkey, cheese & mayo sandwich along with a diet coke for breakfast. I was kind of in a hurry, and dropped the newspaper off at my grandma's before work this morning- so she had that waiting on me when I got there. I ain't gonna complain :) But now...i'm REALLY FULL.

Do any of ya'll have any quick meal recipes or ideas I could try while I'm at work? I'm here 8 hours a day sitting at a desk, so I need to keep it light.

No comments:

Post a Comment