Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lowest of lows...in a good way!

Hey ya'll. Soooo I have some pretty amazing news! I now officially weigh the lowest I've weighed in about 5 years. I know you are probably so annoyed that I won't blurt out the numbers right now, but trust me...it's coming. I only have 14 pounds to go until I tell ya'll where I started off at and where I'm at now. So just keep the good vibes coming and you will get to hear the big secret rather sooner than later :)

This week has been a really tough week diet wise. I've hit a plateau. According to MyFitnessPal...the weight chart, it doesn't really look like a plateau, but I've been battling between the same 3 pounds for almost a week now, and it's really annoying. I need to get out of this, and I really haven't done much research to be honest of what I should do to come out of a plateau. So if you have ANY success with this or any words of encouragement...I would LOVE to hear it.

One thing I've noticed is how much water helps when dieting. If I'm consistently drinking water all day, I don't really want to eat. I know, I know. A bunch of small little meals are the best thing for you...but see...I just can't do that. I don't really have a reason why. I just can't. I mean I can snack on chocolate like nobody's business...but that's way unhealthy. So I'll stick to my 3 tiny meals a day and lots of water. UNLESS getting out of my plateau will involve many micro-meals.

Other than the diet thing, I've been sick this week, so I don't really have any other exciting news. Keep me in ya'll thoughts this week though, because I have about 4 more pounds to go until I'm at another pound that ends in "0" and like I've mentioned before...those are my FAVORITE. It's almost like a milestone.

I'm also looking into some cool at home, living room excercises so if any of ya'll wanna share your routines, I would love to know them too! :)

On a completely different subject...I'm kind of obsessed with reality shows. Well, to be honest...I'm REALLY OBSESSED with reality shows. The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is my weakness. Right now, it's off season....so the other shows I'm into at the moment are Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Rivals- Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Duck Dynasty, Teen Mom 3, and Honey Boo-Boo. So that is pretty much my nightly TV routine. Sighhhhhhh, life of a single girl.


Speaking of single...I got some pretty funny advice today from a coworker..."Don't expect a guy to just come knocking at your door...well, unless you throw a nail out in the street."

No comments:

Post a Comment