Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm a weekend hermit.

It's FRIDAY finally finally finally. And Friday the 13th at that.

Ha...can't wait to see what kind of chaos life decides to throw my way this evening.

I know that sounded kind of Negative Nancy, but ya'll...my week has been laughable at this point. But not laughable in a fun, happy way. It's like one thing after another and I hate to ask, "what's next?" You know...I think everyone has weeks like that, so I'm not going to let it get me down. Just say a prayer for me that something positive comes my way soon :) To give you a brief summary...my iPhone screen broke and it's over $200 to fix it (for the 3rd time), my ex-boyfriend has happily moved on while i'm still over here grieving, my weightloss plateau is about to drive me to insanity & my laundry pile is like...Mount Everest. I know this sounds so dramatic, and there are people in the world that have it way worse than me...but like I said, it's just been one of those weeks.

So yeah, on to better things. Like my diet. Everything's going wonderful as of this morning weight wise. I'm FINALLY down to the weight I've been aiming for all week to get back to, so hopefully it's all downhill from there this weekend (unless I have another crazy binge I'm going to have to fight another week to work off) BUT....THAT WON'T HAPPEN. Trust me. I just hope to move out of this plateau now that I'm where I wanna be. Binging is for the birds.

What do ya'll do to stay away from the tempting food on the weekends? Sometimes I almost wished I worked 7 days a week...because seriously. I have no issues staying on track during the weekdays.

So my weekend plans are pretty bare at the moment. Don't really know what I'm going to do..but sometimes those are the best weekends to have, right? I have a severe social problem. I hate going out in public sometimes because I feel SO FAT...so I will stay at home...and literally do nothing. Well except catch up on Keeping up with the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Duck Dynasty, Teen Mom 3, and the Rivals 2. Hahahaha. That's my life ya'll, that's my life. Let me know what ya'll are up to.

And here is some advice I found very encouraging on another blog today:

To walk far, carry less.

Maybe part of growing up is learning that it’s okay to set something down, just because it’s heavy.

You may really love that thing. You’re likely attached to it for reasons even you don’t understand. You may have held it tightly against your chest for so long that it feels like part of you… But you simply cannot carry the weight of it anymore.

So you let it go.

You let it go, and it makes you free.



No comments:

Post a Comment