Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Food, boys, work & cleaning.

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening...whichever you prefer. I've been coming back to my blog trying to update since 8:30 this morning. It's now 11:45 and you see how far I've gotten. Shows you how busy it's been at work this morning. I guess I spoke too soon when I acted like my job was a piece of cake :) On the brighter side of things, I won't complain because at least my day is somewhat flying by.

So I'm finally down a few pounds from my horrible binge this weekend. 2 more pounds to go before I'm back the lowest point I was about a week ago. Gah, now that I just read that sentence it sounds awfully confusing. Let me word this out more appropriately: I'm not near the lowest point I've ever been in my life weight wise, but I'm almost to the lowest point I've been in the past 4'ish years or so. Ok. That sounded better.

I feel like during the week, I stick with my diet SO well, but on the weekends, I completely mess up all the hard work I did during the week. I've GOT to work on that.

And ya'll. I am so lazy when it comes to cleaning & doing laundry during the week. LIKE I HATE IT. I find so many excuses to wait until Sundays to catch up on housework. It's so ridiculous. BUTTTTTTTTTT, yesterday...I got home from work and cleaned my place from top to bottom, washed dishes, did laundry, organized all of my jewelry. I was so proud of myself. Eeeek! So here's a little peak...once again. My iPhone lighting sucks. Sorry. 


But anyway...I had a random emotional day yesterday. I really hate those. Sometimes it feels like everything is going so wonderful, then out of nowhere..here come your feelings just slapping you in the face. I got a little down about a stupid boy. That I shouldn't even give the time of day. I have a bad habit of "visiting the graveyard" as my grandmaw would call it. DUMB DUMB DUMB. Instead of putting myself out there to meet new guys, I always revisit the past...which is by far the stupidiest thing to do if any of ya'll were wondering. If the past calls, don't answer...it has nothing new to say. So I thought I would post a little quote on here that might lift some of ya'll up, it sure helped me look at things differently yesterday.

And now for a little diet motivation for those that eat out of boredom:




Have a good day ya'll, feel free to write me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment