Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where I Thought I'd be at 25

Hey ya'll :) So it's been awhile since I've updated, and you know...not too much is new. Still kind of at a plateau with the weightloss thing. Didn't gain, didn't lose today...so I guess it could be much worse, right?!

Anyway...this weekend was pretty cool. Got to spend alot of time with my family and friends, finally ended my last relationship completely. Well, it's been over, but we were still doing the whole hanging out and texting each other thing...we both decided to just cut it off completely so we can move on. It hurt alot at first, but ultimately, I really think that was the best thing for me emotionally. I won't feel like I'm getting "lead on" anymore. You know...we've all been there. Well, most of us have anyway.

If you would've asked me when I was 17 years old, where I thought I would be when I was 25...I would think I would have a couple of kids by now, a husband, and be living the whole perfect little dreamhouse with a white picket fence, story. Yeah right. Now that I'm 25, I see that life isn't always going to be that fairytale that you had dreamed of, and that maybe waiting for a husband, and kids, and all that...isn't so bad afterall. Of course there are days where I'm jealous because I see my sister that's 3 years younger than me with her little family and realize that 90% of my high school graduating class have all of these cute little families that I have always wanted...but you know- the more I think about it, the more I think that God is going to bless me with something amazing when the time is right.

Or I hope so at least :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend! 


Me and my sweet sister :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment