Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Love and Food.

Well y'all. love and food. Two of the most important things in life...or my life at least. 

But really. I noticed something really ironic today. I eat most when I'm happy and in love. I think alot of people can relate to that. I find that I have really packed on the pounds when I was happiest in my 2 serious relationships. What makes this even more ironic is the fact that as soon as I kiss that "love" goodbye...I start losing weight and motivation to get skinny pops up basically out of nowhere. It's weird. But it makes sense. So now I've finally pinpointed what makes me fat, and I'm going to blame the boys :) that's about to change though. Old habits die hard and I'm about to nip this one in the butt. From now on, I'm going to eat to survive, not survive to eat. 

Finally I'm gonna post a picture for y'all because I downloaded the blogger app where it makes that easy. Woohoo! So take a look. This is the Kari you will NEVER see again. Mark my words. So does anyone want to take some guesses on my weight?! Ugh! 


So I'm pretty psyched that I can post pictures now so I'm just warning y'all...it might get a little crazy around here. Happy Hump Day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment