Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Let the calorie counting begin...

Well it's day 1 of getting at this diet HARDCORE. I am dead set on getting my body how I want it, and I won't give up until I'm there. As of today, I have lost about 15 pounds total from the heaviest I've ever been. This is over about a 3 week course prior to my start of this blog. I have been looking around on other blogs, and they are so inspiring. It's so nice to actually SEE progress and realize that it's possible. I feel like for so long, I've had this feeling that it's almost impossible to shed all of the weight I want to shed, but after seeing some of these other women out there that have came SO FAR...I have realized that I'm going to do this too, no questions asked. So thank ya'll for having your story out there.

I'm going to rewind a couple of days and tell ya'll what happened on Monday. I went to my primary care doctor to get my prescription of Adderall filled. I have to have that stuff for work. But anyway...I did the routine "weigh in" and the numbers still looked completely obnoxious. UGH. But as I was sitting in the office, talking with my doctor, he said my weight had went down 15 pounds since April at my last visit, and that this is the lowest weight I've been since I've been going to him. WHEWWWWWWW! So that was a breath of fresh air to hear. Even though my weight is nowhere NEAR what I want it to be. But still. Progress. Good progress. I don't know if it's just me, but I have a serious problem when it comes to getting on the scale. When I'm dieting, I have to weight every. single. day. Almost several times a day. I know that's just completely ridiculous and I should do it probably once a week to see more progress, but I CAN'T HELP IT! Ahhhhh! Does anyone else have this problem?! I need tips and tricks to stay away from that thing.

So if any of ya'll want to share with me what ya'll do to keep the calories to a minimum, please let me know. I'm going to try to stay under 1200 calories a day. I'm a really bad snacker, I guess you could call it. I work in a doctor's office, so I'm literally on my butt at a desk all day long craving chocolate. I've actually realized that coffee usually settles that craving, but by the time I load it up with all the cream and sugar...I might as well have had a fun size Snicker bar. Haha. Sad, but true. Anyway. So far this morning (it's 9:18 A.M as I'm writing this) I have already ate a full bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles (which is 450 calories) and a cup of coffee (105 calories). So I don't have many more options today. I really shouldn't have ate those chips...but....BUT NOTHING. I have no excuses. So. HELP!

Tell me what ya'll do to kick the weight fast, I'm dying to know! :) And you can email me if ya'll want. Kariellesanders@yahoo.com. Oh and if someone wants to tell me how to add pictures to this thing...please do.

BYE YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment