Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Godly goal.

Happy Tuesday y'all. 

Ok not really HAPPY because its only Tuesday and I kind of feel like from Monday on, I'm completely focused on the weekend. That's a bad way to live life- I just realized how depressing and negative that sounded. So maybe I should be more positive. Lets try this again

IT'S TUESDAY Y'ALL! Ahhhhhhh! I love Tuesdays. I cant even stand it. I love waking up and it not being Monday. I love how tomorrow is midweek. Ok. I give up. This is dumb. You get the point, it's Tuesday and I'm sure I don't have to fill y'all in on that ;) 

Back to the basics. So I don't really want to blog about what I ate today or how wonderful my diet is going (which btw is going pretty spectacular). I would rather focus on something that has been weighing pretty heavy on my heart these past couple of days. 

God. I don't think I've talked about my spiritual life on here before, but I figured why not?! I know people have their opinions and stuff but I mean really. I'm not going to hide who I am because of what others think. God is the most important thing in my life. I feel like I have so much room to grow in my spiritual life, by no means am I perfect, but here lately, God has really blessed me and really shown me how he can work in my life. I have a really bad tendency of leaning on God when I'm having a hard time. Well, I don't know if that's a bad thing necessarily, but it causes me to feel extremely guilty that I don't focus on him as much as I should when I'm happy or when things are going good for me. It's like the second I see heartbreak, or the second things go downhill in my life...I turn to God. So one of the biggest goals I have set for myself this week is to start having a best friend type of relationship with God. Like it should be. Happy, sad, mad, excited....he's gonna hear about it all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment