Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pounds that end in zero..

Well the title says it all ya'll. Pounds that end in zero are possibly the best thing EVER! Especially when you cross that bridge and go UNDER the pounds that end in zero. Well that's where I'm at right now. I crossed my first weightloss milestone and I am quite excited over that! I've lost a total of 23 pounds so far (since April).

Ok enough of the bragging. I'm going to change the subject and talk about FOOD. I work at a doctor's office and we have drug reps that cater to us a couple of times a week and bring us lunch....WELL....today they brought fried catfish, chicken strips, hush puppies, and cheesecake. I mean it's REALLY hard to sit here and smell all of that good food and just suffer through it. So guess what? I'm going to have 2 pieces of fried fish dipped in tartar sauce. I mean that isn't THAT bad is it?! I feel like if I cheat every now and then just a LITTLE BIT then I won't want to binge in the longrun. So that's what I'm going to have for lunch and I really hope I don't regret it a few hours from now. Crossing my fingers.

On the other negative side of things, my dad's birthday is tomorrow so my sister is cooking up a big ol' Pinterest inspired meal tonight, and I'm going to join in on the celebration. I'm going to test my willpower for SURE because according my MyFitnessPal...I only have like 700 more calories left for the day. Eeeeeeek. This should be interesting.

I finally got on BlogLovin'. Hopefully I can get some more followers through there because I really feel like noone reads my posts, haha. I would love to hear from you if you do so I know that I'm not putting all my words to waste :)

Other than this diet, not much else has been going on in my life. I'm still single, and I can't say I'm really a fan of that. I've never been the kind of girl that relies on guys for happiness, but I must say...it's much better when you at least have someone to keep you from being lonely. BLAH! Hmmmm...what else...oh yeah. I shattered my iphone 5 for the 2nd time this month last week. Yeah. I know. RIDICULOUS. But the first time I paid $240.00 to get it fixed and I will NEVER make that mistake again. So this time I actually picked all of the broken glass out of my phone with tweezers, peeled off the little adhesive thing, and repaired it myself. Well...almost. I'm still waiting on the new adhesive strip to come in the mail. But after that, it'll be just like new. So before ya'll go pay a ton of money to get your phone screen fixed...if it's possible, just pick the glass out yourself. It ended up costing me a total of $10 to fix my phone. I even researched a little prior to fixing it to see if anyone had success doing it on their own, and I really didn't find anyone that did. Well I'm lying. I found like maybe 2 people out of 50. And I'm not really smart when it comes to all that, but it indeed worked.

Ok now that I rambled about pointless stuff, I'm gonna let ya'll go. But I will update soon. I will add pictures and stuff on here as soon as I figure out how to do all of this from my phone...so it shouldn't be long. Take care!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment