Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday finally...

So it's Friday ya'll. I can't even tell ya'll how thankful I am for that. I'm thankful for every day but really...Fridays are just the cherry on top.

Last night, I went out to my dad's house to visit & catch some supper. I ate a grilled chicken salad over there...it would've been extremely healthy if I wouldn't have piled on the Mexican shredded cheese and the ranch. I don't even like ranch, but who wants a dry salad?! But overall..it wasn't too too bad nutrition wise. I mean it beats a big ol' hamburger and fries any day.

So this weekend, I have no plans. It's the first time in a long time that I can remember just being completely planless. It's kind of nice. I'm thinking tonight I may see if my little sister wants to stay the night with me. She's 8. And she is a DIVA! If she does, I'll definitely post pictures for ya'll. Usually our ideal slumber party consists of painting our toes and nails, and watching re-runs of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

So on the eating side of things...today...I have had a bag of chips and a piece of watermelon so far. The chips...like I have said before, I'm a snacker. And I really have dropped the amount of snacks I eat daily tremendously...so I know it'll take time to eliminate them completely, but I'm trying :) I think instead of eating lunch today, I'm going to the tanning salon. I know that I need to eat and stuff, but I ate enough for breakfast that should carry me on until about 3 P.M'ish. I didn't weigh today. I'm going to try to make it through the entire weekend without weighing...so let's see how that goes & WISH ME LUCK! Really. I need it. Weekends are so hard for me to stick to my diet. TEMPTATION EVERYWHERE--haha. But I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I will update ya'll as much as possible! Bye bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment