Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Blues...

Well it's Monday again ya'll. So another long week at work it is, and for some reason...I'm feeling a little blah today.

On the good side of things though, I weighed today and I'm down another pound! I'm pretty excited about that. I did pretty good this weekend when it came to eating. We celebrated my dad's birthday yesterday at my grandmother's house and I had a bowl of chicken and dumplings, and a fried chicken breast (I know, I know..that part wasn't very smart) but we had a good time. Being that I even lost weight in the process, made it for a GREAT time :)

I'm so excited that I'm finally starting to make some friends on here! I've gotten a couple of e-mails from some of you guys and that really makes me feel like blogging this experience was definitely the right route to take. So feel free to write me anytime, I get SO excited when I get emails!

So far today, I have drank a Yoo-Hoo for breakfast, and oh my gosh...those are by far, the best drinks EVER! I only drank about 2/3 of the bottle, but according to the bottle, there are some pretty good nutrients in those things. I ate a grilled chicken patty dipped in BBQ sauce from McDonalds for lunch which was really good...and surprisingly, it was pretty filling. I've drank a bunch of water which usually keeps me full. Still don't know what I'm doing for supper, but we'll see :) Ya'll enjoy the evening and please feel free to contact me if you wanna chit chat and accompany me in this weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment