Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Moving on to a new beginning...

I know I’ve been such a slacker on the posting lately, but it’s been so busy in my world (which is a first). So a few weeks ago, I was really stressed out with my job. Seriously. It was taking over my life. I came home every day with such a negative attitude, and I finally decided it was time to start looking for a new job. Don’t get me wrong…I love the people I work with, and I loved my job before they tried making a 2 person job, a 1 person job. I just realized that it was out of my hands now, and I needed to find something I could do where I am actually happy. I prayed and prayed for God to help guide me in the right direction of a decision about the job thing. I actually interviewed at 3 places I got 2 of the 3 jobs. The job I accepted ended up being PERFECT and there couldn’t have been a more clear answer for God’s will. So I’m starting my new job on Monday at an eye clinic, and they’re actually going to help me get my Eye Tech certification. I have my new scrubs (which are SO CUTE) ordered, and I'm ready to go...I’m so excited! So wish me luck ya’ll. I feel like now I can finally focus on my weightloss, because this has been such a battle these past few weeks. I have been eating alright, but not exercising whatsoever. I’m still stuck in the plateau, haven’t lost, haven’t gained, but I feel like since my career is back on track, I can now focus on my weight which is so important! I miss ya’ll though & please write me to let me know how things are going with ya’ll! Say a prayer for me if ya’ll think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment